Galway Workplace Injury Claim Guide
What is the first step in the process?
Liability for a Work Injury Claim
Making a Claim for Injuries at Work Compensation
Value of Workplace Injury Compensation
Advice on Pursuing a Claim for Injuries at Work
Injuries at Work Compensation Claims: Summary
- Injuries at work compensation claims can sometimes cause unease as you do not want to possibly strain the working relationship with your employer.
- The threat of disagreeable conflict may be reduced if you engage a solicitor you assist your claim for injuries at work.
- A solicitor will make sure that liability for the injury is determined and will aid you with your application for assessment to the Injuries Board.
- The solicitor will also try to resolve your workplace injury compensation claim in the quickest way through direct negotiation with your employer’s insurance company.
- A work injury claim does not have to stem from a specific occasion – workplace injuries can develop over time and, if you have been diagnosed with an injury attributable to work, you would be well advised to consult a solicitor at the first opportunity possible.
It is worth noting that no two claims for workplace injury compensation are ever the exact same. If you have sustained an injury at work and believe that you may have a potential compensation claim for injuries at work, it is highly recommended that you discuss all of the points raised in the article above with an expert solicitor at the first practical opportunity.
Please request a call back and one of our Solicitors will call you right away.
We are based in Galway City Centre at the following address:
The Odeon Rooms
7 Eyre Square
Telephone us on 091 394 249
Speak with an expert Galway Solicitor on 091 394 249.